With the increasing awareness of environmental protection and the promotion of new energy vehicles in the world, the construction of electric vehicle charging stations gradually speed up. Because of its function and special purpose of the charging pile determines that it should be scattered, wide coverage, long communication distance, but needs centralized management. Therefore, the electric vehicle charging pile communication should consider the following questions:
(1) Reliability – Communication systems must withstand long time harsh environments and strong electromagnetic or noise interference.
(2) Construction costs – consider construction costs comprehensively as well as long-term use and maintenance costs,
(3) Two-way communication - not only achieve the upload of information, but also the release of control .
(4) Multi-service data transmission rate - With the continuous increase of terminal traffic, higher multiple services rate will be request for realizing the data transmission .
(5) Communication flexibility and scalability - it is necessary to consider the IP-based service bearer, and at the same time require easy installation, commissioning, operation, and maintenance.
There are two ways for charging station communication:
The wired communication includes: Ethernet (RJ45, optical fiber) & industrial bus (RS485, RS232, CAN)
The Ethernet (advantages) reliable data transmission and large network capacity.
(disadvantage) complicated wiring and poor scalability. High labor costs and poor flexibility.
The industrial bus RS485, RS232, CAN bus (advantages) reliable data transmission, simple design, (disadvantage) complicated network, poor expansion, high cost, poor flexibility, and low communication capacity.
The wireless mode mainly uses wireless network data access services, such as GPRS/CDMA/TD-SCDMA/WCDMA/EVDO and updated 4G LTE networks.
The advantages of the wireless method are: low cost, short construction period, adaptability, good scalability, easy maintenance and easy expansion.
Based on this, we ( shanghai warner telecom) use 2G/3G/4G wireless data transmission technology to provide fixed IP or dynamic IP and port number based on the server application broadband cable network, with parameters set in the wireless transmission terminal, which could automatically resolve domain name addresses and connect to the server's charging pile management, as well as provide real-time data collection, transmission, release, remote management and control, We offer the professional perfect solution for remote wireless data transmission in new energy transportation industry.
- Network Communications
- Energy Storage
- New Energy
- Data Center Cloud Computing
- Telecommunications Service
- Engineering Service
- Smart Industry
- Smart City & IoT